Sunday, December 13, 2009

Holiday Fun !!

These are Liz's cards Aren't they Beautiful !
Rudy!
This is a Liz creation!
Liz is thee fastest Stamper I know!
This is my card It's only taken me a week to finish. I made ten.

Megan's Wonderful card doesn't it make you feel cozy!

This card Megan made is just Beautiful and she hand wrote the noel !
Megan made this card after Liz and Nora left the snowflake is made with the Big Shot and made out of vellum.
This was Megan's final card of the night!



My daughter wanted to come over and make some Christmas cards and so I invited my berry berry best friend Liz and she brought a High school friend over whom I love Nora. We went crazy making cards or should I say Liz,Megan and Nora I was the gopher girl which was not a bad thing I can always use the exercise. Besides when we have craft night at Liz' house she is the gopher girl poor thing never gets anything done Liz how do you do this, do you have and so forth! I don't have a picture of Nora's yet. Her card was beautiful too!
We had fun and ate some pizza and yakked yakked yakked.

1 comment:

busylizzy said...

It was holiday fun, Neena! I was happy with what I got done. I only had to make three more cards for my "card worthy" people. :o)