Friday, December 4, 2009

Lake Arrowhead Retreat

This is Liz's project of which her, Susan and I have the same project hers and Susan' are done mine is not....not unheard of!
Susan made this cute handbag for her employees for Christmas what a great boss!
Here is Liz lounging hey she's a lounging liz...ard! lol I needed to crack the whip but she looked so comfy!
This display was at a quilt shop in Lake arrowhead aren't they cute I bought the pattern!
Here we are still looking fresh Neena,Liz,Sherri and Susan.
First day I guess I should of changed the order...Neena, Sherrie and Susan
These were made for a swap I joined with Liz's daughter Kelley.
Sherrie's quilt those little squares 500 and some odd pieces i tellya the girl has chutzpah.
This was the beginning of the handbag I made. It came out cute.
Neena, Liz and Sherrie
This is the quilt shop with the britches....oh I just thought of something but i can't say it, But if you know me you probably thought the same thing too..lol. Neena,Susan, Liz and Sherrie our hostess with the mostess!
Susan's finished product are they not thee cutest!

No comments: