Friday, December 4, 2009


Here is Our new baby Charlie...ain't he cute as a button! This picture was taken in February 2009 so by the time I get him he will be almost a year. My friend at work John Withrow's daughter had to find a home for Charlie and Lillie (Pekinese/shitsu mix 1.5 years still needs a home if your interested) I was looking for new guy since Hamish has been gone I've had this void...Don't get me started anywhoo, My daughter Megan was searching high and low for a new baby for us and everyone wanted anywhere from 150 to 350 dollars to adopt and I'm thinking I could use that towards my new little guy. Just when I was going to give up and wait until after thee Holidays, John asked me If knew anyone who wanted a dog, so I asked what kind of dogs . He then starts to describe Lillie, then he starts to describe Charlie and I said I think I would like Charlie. I said let me talk to my Hubby..the rest was history, as I write John has left to pick up Charlie and Lillie. I will get him Monday afternoon I will repost an updated photo of Charlie (maybe Hercules) then. Tell me what you think!

No comments: