Sunday, December 27, 2009

CHRISTMAS MEMORIES 2009 PART DEUX

Jaeger and Jazz looking on.
Sommer with Chopper Charlie.
Paige and Vivianna chums forevore!
My sister Georgeanne's chillens, Jaeger, Paige and Sommer.
My brother in Law Rob He is too funny, He swapped for this tie that he won with the dice game.
Jazz with a gift from her Aunt Megan and Uncle Jeff.
My Hubby Jim with his new toy a remote Helicopter.

Our Daughter Hyacynth.
Our Grand Daughter Vivianna she likes pin up and we got her this book that documents them.

Jazz with a hat that was hand made I picked it up at a local craft fair.
My God son Jaeger got me this book, I can't wait to read it!
Silly Girl
My lovely Daughter Megan.
Pooky and David.
My Niece Sommer got me this diffuser.
Megan with a gift and a gift basket that her sister Hi-C made.
Sommer with a cookbook I expect big things from this girl!
My sis with her gift from me a gift card to homegoods...bad store bad store!
Here is our family thee day after Christmas.


This video is for my son Ryan, we love and missed you and your boys Tanner and Matthew, with God's help maybe next year he will be here in our Family pictures.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you mommy i just saw the video i really miss you guy s all alot i am missing out on sooo much please keep putting things like this up so i can see them i miss you everyone and now that i am unemployed .....well i should be able to visit soon!!!