Saturday, January 31, 2009

My other beloved hobby QUILTING, although I've gotta say that quilting is not my favorite part it's the idea and the sewing with friends, meeting such creative ladies. To which if you ask any quilter they will tell you that they have more unfinished than complete. Too many cute patterns!
This pattern is to look woven when I sew the squares together, it came from a book that my BFF Sherrie had and the material was given to me my BEST BFF's in the world for my Birthday...can you tell I love PURPLE!!!

I was trying to sneak a square but Liz caught me in the act! DRATS!! Not really I am Helping my BFF Debbie put a charity quilt together. This is Liz' design wall, They are not sewn together yet.

1 comment:

busylizzy said...

Good sharing Neena! Love that picture of you when you got "busted". :o)