Friday, October 17, 2008



Today I had a Christmas card class and Liz, DS Jan, LaToya and last but not least my new friend Stephanie. This was Stephanie's first time stamping with us and I hope we didn't scare her away...Stephanie was a SU website referral. It was nice meeting you and hope to see you at future classes Stephanie.

We used the Big Shot and Embossed, used some glitter some more than others and you know who you are...hmmhmm! We also had some yummy chicken from the local place in Gardena and chinese chicken salad from G.N.B.Y cafe also in Gardena, We were very chickeny! All of these cards were cased from one source or anther, But the Frankie was my favorite after I was finished I showed the DH and he said shouldn't he have bolts instead of arrows, so I modified the arrows from the going my way punch to look like bolts. If you would like directions to this and the snowman card go here: dawnsstampingthoughts.typepad.com
This lady is awesome! I am not one to come up with new ideas and thank gosh for women like her who's creativity is shared with stampers such as myself. Thanks Dawn! How about thinking of attending a class in November? Thanksgiving already here ,oy the seasons are upon us! Well it's time for this turtle to turn in, everyone have a great night.

1 comment:

busylizzy said...

Neena, I had so much fun. I hope I can make the next card night! (Will you feed me again? You know it's a priority of mine...to eat!)