Friday, August 29, 2008

Open House




Here are a few pictures of the Open House. These are thee Fabulous ladies of my Stampin'Up! family(left to right) Jennifer, Vicki,Maili,Adele,DeeDee(aka D2) and Lucy! Not pictured here but a very big part of the picture is Laurie she was the pit boss, she was issuing citations all over the place. WOW alot of stamps and a make n take card that was to die for, We also had accessories too! We all worked hard and had a great time as well. So if you did not make this year I certainly hope to see you next year!

4 comments:

paront1222@comcast.net said...

Hi Neena....
I took a look at your blog and love all your cards. Very creative!
Peggy

Conni said...

WOW, Neena, do you own all of those stamp sets on the tables??? I love Stampin' Up stuff! Your cards are great!

Deb said...

Hey Neena,
love your cards as always. I am about to embark on making invites for my son's wedding recetion being held at my house July 4th. It is a cowboy western theme. Any ideas? I have a few myself, but cant find any cowboy stamps. any thoughts?
debbers

Deb said...

Oh, interested in the stamp punch rack and your embossing gun racks. Do you sell those? Give me the lowdown on them!
Debbers